Sunday, May 4, 2014

Festive Friday #30

I knew right away what I was going to do for the Festive Friday challenge but got so carried away with other cards that I almost forgot to do it.



I put two star dies together and cut them from red and then from coaster paper.  I glued the red on top, inserted the star into the wood paper from DCWV, stamped the sentiment from WPlus9 and added some greens from PTI.  This is my kind of card.  Nothing I like better than old barn wood.  If I don't get enough cards made with the challenges, I will make another one like this - or two.

Thanks for stopping by.  I have a couple of other cards in the works so I'd better get back to it.  I hope you are finding crafty time, too.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love it Bobby. Great take on the inspiration! So glad you were able to play with us at Festive Friday.

Ardyth said...

Love, love, love! You've captured the inspiration perfectly! I love the real feeling of your woodgrain and the pop of red! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Kate said...

Wow! Your paper is just PERFECT for this! The red star is so striking against it. What a wonderful "country" Christmas card!

Kay Miller said...

Wow!! At first I thought you just posted the inspiration photo for your card! haha! This is so perfect!! Love that background paper with the star dies! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)