Friday, December 16, 2016

Time Out #72

There's a CAS(E) the designer challenge at Time Out and the designer is the wonderful Kim Heggins.  Here's her lovely card.
I turned my card sideways and used a few less flowers.
I think these Doodlebuds from WPlus9 look great in bright colors so I chose them for my card.  The sentiment is from the same set.

It's difficult to put away all those great Christmas stamps, especially the new ones I got, so there may be a couple more before the end of the year.

Thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

sandie said...

Hi Bobby, so pleased you did put those Xmas stamps away but some DT have made Xmas cards from this....so check them out, you could join us again! I like the changes you made and always love a super CAS card with splashes of colour xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You really captured the whimsical and cheerful vibe of Kim's card!

Lisa Elton said...

What fun flowers Bobby, this is terrific!!

Lynn said...

Love, love, love your card. Your coloring and colors are stunning! As always, love having you play with us at Time Out!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I so love your take on the inspiration piece with those funky flowers and wonderful coloring. Thanks for taking time TIME OUT to join us for Time Out Challenge #72!

Loll said...

Fun, bright and cheerful. A beautiful card Bobby. Nice to see some spring-like cards this time of year! xx

Anita in France said...

I never thought of Doodlebuds for Kim's CASE, Bobby ... it's inspired ... and so gorgeous! Those pops of vibrant colour are so delicious against all that glorious white! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out