Saturday, April 22, 2017

Merry Monday #244

It's a wonder I even have a card to enter at Merry Monday.  I spent all afternoon Thursday making one and it ended up in the recycle bin. Everything that could go wrong did.  But I didn't give up and went back to it today.  It's different from the original and maybe better.

The wreath from PTI was stamped on a panel that was cut with a die from CP and popped up with foam.  The sentiment from SSS was heat embossed with WOW Sparkling Snow, as was the top layer of the wreath.

Thanks for dropping by.



7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Don't you hate having the "everything that could go wrong did" kind of crafting experience!! Good for you for not letting it get the best of you. This is such a PRETTY card Bobby!!

Majorelle said...

It's a pretty card, Bobby!

Linda said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up cause this is so pretty. I've had many days like that. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

TaeEun said...

Pretty CAS Christmas card on green, Bobby!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Your best laid plans were definitely worth the do-over, Bobby! Wonderful wreath!
=]

cm said...

Your wreath is so pretty; sometimes a full-on start over is the only way to go. Ask me how many times I've done that recently! Sheesh! Mr. Mojo needs his batteries recharged!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Fresh, festive, shimmery and glimmery, Bobby ... and gorgeous! My paper bin is permanently overflowing at the moment ... and I have no cards to show for it at all! Hugs, Anita :)